In 2020 P&O Cruises will introduce Britain's biggest cruise ship. This ship will offer the next generation of guests the holiday of a lifetime on the next generation of P&O Cruises ships.
At 180,000 tons this ship will offer more choice of accommodation, more places to dine in style, more spaces to relax, more entertainment and more freedom to make your holiday your own - wherever you are in the world.
A holiday on this ship could be a spa break, a sightseeing trip, a foodie tour, simply time to enjoy a relaxing time in the sun or a combination of everything. Whichever holiday you choose it will be full of memories and this is the life moments of friendship, togetherness and away from it all freedom.
Cruises will go on sale autumn 2018 and the ship will enter service in the UK in 2020.
Good to know:
- most environmentally efficient ship in the history of P&O Cruises
- powered at sea and in port by liquefied natural gas, exhaust emissions will be significantly reduced to help protect the environment.
- capacity for 5,200 guests
- largest cruise ship ever built for the British market.
More choices on board
Choice, flexibility and the ability to create your own on-board experiences lie at the heart of our new ship, giving you the chance to rest and play your way. Our new ship has been designed by the world’s leading design and guest experience teams to make sure you have a wealth of dining, entertainment, socialising and relaxation options to make your holiday extra special. And rest assured, our P&O Cruises DNA will still shine through. You’ll be treated to the best British hospitality and standards of service that you know and love.
- More than fifteen places to eat to suit all appetites and occasions
- Eight speciality restaurants
- More than ten places to enjoy a drink and take in sea views
- Sixteen whirlpools
- Four swimming pools (three outside and one inside)
- Eight places to have breakfast
- Four places to take afternoon tea
- Eight places to enjoy fresh coffee
- Plenty of entertainment venues from the theatre to venues for adults only