Celebrating Cunard’s revised wine list, which represents more than 400 wines from 23 different countries, Queen Victoria’s first dedicated Voyage du Vin features an array of expertise from the world of fine wine, and calls at some of Europe's finest wine-producing regions.
INSIDE CABIN ID
From €1,259 per person
With US$55pp OBC
OUTSIDE CABIN EB
From €1,499 pp
With US$60pp OBC
BALCONY CABIN BF
From €1,689 pp
With US$70pp OBC
PRINCESS SUITE P1
From €3,089 pp
With US$125pp OBC
QUEEN SUITE Q4
From €3,799 pp
With US$175pp OBC
Special Guests currently lined up for this voyage...
Special guest lineup may be subject to change
Wine Themed Optional Excursions...
These can be purchased in advance via the Cunard cruise-personaliser, or onboard via the excusions desk (subject to availability).
Optional 2-night pre-cruise vineyard and distillery tour
From €530 per person in double occupancy standard room
Whet your appetite for a foray into the world of wine and spirits with a pre-cruise tour. Go on an intriguing visit to Cottonworth, one of the UK’s leading vineyards, followed by a tour of stunning Bombay Sapphire distillery with the opportunity to take a Gin Cocktail Masterclass led by specially trained experts. For the tour's duration, you'll stay at Southampton's waterfront Grand Harbour Hotel.
- Transfer from London Heathrow airport to the hotel at the start of your tour.
- 2 nights' bed and breakfast accommodation at the 4* Grand Harbour Hotel, convenient for Southampton's shops and restaurants.
- Tour the Cottonworth Vineyard, and discover how traditional methods are used to produce high quality English sparkling wine, and enjoy wine tastings and lunch.
- Visit Bombay Sapphire's distillery for a self-discovery experience: uncover the fascinating history of Laverstoke Mill in the Heritage Room, discover the ten exotic botanicals in Bombay Sapphire gin in the glasshouses, go behind the scenes of the unique vapour infusion distillation process, and finally immerse yourself in the history of gin and Bombay Sapphire in the Gin Academy.
- Enjoy a drink on the house in Bombay Sapphire's Mill Bar alongside the clear waters of the River Test.
- Some free time to enjoy Southampton's shops and restaurants at your leisure.
- Transfer from hotel to cruise ship terminal